Please write a one page response answering these five questions. Use the visit itself and the materials you received in class to do so.
1. What are the issues or conditions that have impacted the students' behaviors?
2. What are the challenges for the staff that works with this population?
3. What are the programs or policies that the students needed before the program, and what will they need afterwards to be successful in public schools?
4. Who has the power to help meet the needs of the students, providing both preventative measures and current solutions?
5. Evaluate the success of the school, is it effective in reaching it's goals?
A hard copy of the questions relevant to each of the other site visits is available in the office, 1120 Cumberland Hall.